Lutece Twins. Duet perfomance on StarCon2014 by BRAINGASM cosband.
this is how americans celebrate 4th of july in london
THATS NOT EVEN REAL TEA YOU UNGRATEFUL YANK
-sound of bumbling angry british persons in the distance-
Like you would know what real tea is, you stole it from the Asians
The football showdown between Japan and Greece ended in a scoreless draw, but the Japanese fans scored top points from the clean-up crew after leaving the stands of the stadium and its bathroom unblemished.
It turns out that Japanese football fans have a tradition of cleaning up the stadium after matches at home, a practice which the fans vigorously undertake in Brazil.
Even after the Samurai Blues lost their opening match in the Pernambuco Arena to Côte d’Ivoire, Japanese fans stayed after the match to clean up the empty stadium.
In Japan it is considered appropriate to clean up after yourself at public events such as concerts, sporting events, and festivals. Some even take the trash home if there is no place to dispose of it on the spot. Moreover, it is common after eating in a restaurant, to clean your table, leaving it the way you found it.
I don’t fucking think it is possible to be THAT much of a troll I mean
- He was whiney and spoiled and a fucking sexual predator
- He killed for fun and was a fucking sadist
- He was ugly as hell and always sick
- He opened Alexander the Great’s tomb
- He made himself a ship decorated with gold
- He had a lot of greek statues imported to ROme so they could behead them and replace their heads with his???
- He literally prohibited to make statues that weren’t of him
- He like revoked the power of the consuls for a day because they fucking forgot his birthday
- He also killed a gladiator because his dick was bigger
- Not to mention this was the fucking dickwad that declared war to Poseidon and ordered his soldiers to toss their spears into the sea
- All this because they called him “Caligula” which means “little boots” when he was a kid and he fucking hated it
Tbh I haven’t heard anyone say that he was a “troll”. I think I would’ve remembered if my teacher had said that. He was pretty opened minded and was very pro destroying stereotypes both in general knowledge carried out from schools and the ones in some academic books we’ve read. I don’t remember reading of such theory in neither of the text and my exam book either. It was four to five years ago but I would’ve remembered.
Oh my god no
Never ever ever defend this dipshit
Caligula wanted to destroy the writings of some of the most famous classic writers simply because he didn’t like them.
He was open minded because he liked fucking his sisters and wanted it to be acceptable
Caligula was a walking problem that’s what the was
what is shoot up schools?
What Is “Pay For Nudes”?
What is “ride bikes in the rain”
What is “fuck their pets”
What is “dance offbeat”?
what is not combing or washing your hair for 7 years and calling it dreads
what is not season their food?
What is “going exploring in the woods at 2am in the morning”